What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We may also collect notes from any conversations we may have with you regarding an order, complaint or inquiry.
If you use social media to contact or interact with us, your user name or contact details may be collected in order to help us respond to you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register for an account on our website, place an order, contact us by any method of communication including on social media, or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication or surf the website in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil an order you have made via our website.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, phone or social media inquiries)
- To inform you of updates regarding any active orders.
- To contact you in the unlikely case of any safety issue or product recall.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To improve our website in order to better serve your requirements.
- With your consent, to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
The legal bases on which we collect your information
Our company has lawful grounds on which to collect and process your personal data for a number of reasons. These include;
To fulfil our contractual obligations – i.e. When you place an order with us for home delivery, we will collect your address and contact details and provide them to our trusted couriers, in order to deliver your purchase successfully.
Please note: Your parcel will be distributed with any one of the following companies dependant on its weight and delivery location: Itella, DPD, Pasts.LV
Customer consent – Under some circumstances, we can collect and process your data with your consent. (i.e. If you choose to receive our promotional emails or newsletters.)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are small files containing text, that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer through your Web browser. They then enable the systems of the site or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Types of Cookies we use:
Set by us here at Ladapower.com, these cannot be turned off as they are essential to the functioning of our website, and in most cases cannot identify a user personally.
We use these cookies to:
- Help keep you attached to the shopping basket you add your parts to.
- Save preferences for future visits.
Third-party cookies are set by Metrika.yandex.ru, which allows us to compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, in order to offer better site experiences in the future and to improve our marketing.
To change your preferences for cookies, you can use the toggle at the bottom of the page.
You can also control cookies through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, please consult your browser's documentation to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
In order to provide a good service to our customers, we sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties.
I.e. Delivery couriers, IT companies who may support our websites and business systems. Or, based on your consent, marketing communications companies such as MailChimp who facilitate the email distribution of our promotional newsletters and offers.
We work closely with these companies and only provide the information required in order for the specific task requested of them to be carried out efficiently.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties for any reason than our legitimate interest in conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please see below for information on your rights over the personal data we collect;
- You have the right to request access to any personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request corrections to your personal data if it is incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
- You have the right to request we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent, including email marketing.
- You have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw the consent that you have given to use your data.
- You have the right to request that your data be removed from our database. In the event that you would like to request data removal, please be advised that for accounting purposes we are under a legal obligation to keep certain information for a period of time; such as your name and address on invoices up to 6 years old. It is also in the customer's benefit to allow Ladapower.com to keep at least one piece of contact information in the unlikely event we wish to contact you about a product recall or potential safety issue.
You can opt-out of our newsletters and marketing emails at any time by:
- Clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in the marketing email we have sent you.
You will be notified of any changes to this policy:
You can make changes to the personal information we hold about you:
- By logging in to your account on the website
Where customers choose to opt-in to our mailing list, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each marketing email.